Monday 2 February 2015

In Pursuit of Delicious Destinations

After  a  long struggle with postal strikes and a waiting list for garlic my new consignment of heirloom vegetable seeds arrived. I was able to get Egyptian Pink and  Egyptian White garlic and  I cannot wait to plant them.

Hello Heirlooms
With 29 packets of seeds and 3 packets of complimentary seeds it was like Christmas in January. I feel like a kid that just got a box of coloured crayons and cannot wait to start colouring the vegetable beds.

Happiness@Towerwater
With Long White Cucumbers, Long Purple Brinjal, Green Zebra Tomato, Atomic Red Carrot, Purple sprouting broccoli, Black Cephus and many more it will be an adventure to grow and taste them.

Sunday's Colourful Harvest 
As I like to travel through cookbooks I see my vegetable garden as  my passport to delicious destinations on my plate.

Colour Me Delicious

1 comment:

  1. With the new consignment of heirloom seeds it looks as though you will have quite a culinary itinerary ahead. Can't wait to see the harvest in due course.

    ReplyDelete

Please remember to add your name or nickname to your comment.
Struggling to comment? Please let me know at thys.hattingh@gmail.com.